The SACE Group instruments offer a wide range of guarantees required to take part in tenders, in Italy and abroad, so as not to lose business opportunities.
- Temporary surety bond: guarantees the commitment of the contractor, during the tender stage, to sign the contract
- Definitive surety bond: guarantees that the contractor awarding a contract complies with all of the obligations undertaken on signing the contract
- Guarantee for urbanisation charges: guarantees compliance with contractual obligations, both “to do” (direct execution of works) and “to give”
- Guarantees to protect purchasers of property: guarantees the repayments of amounts paid by the buyer in advance at various stages of the work, if there are problems with the builder.
- Bid Bond: guarantees participation in a foreign tender and the signing of the contract if awarded
- Performance Bond: guarantees the smooth execution of the contract acquired by the Italian business abroad, in compliance with the provisions of the contract
- Advance Payment Bond: guarantees the repayment of advance payments made by the purchaser for the execution of the contract abroad in the event of non-fulfilment by the Italian company
- Maintenance Bond: guarantees the smooth operation of the product or system provided by the company
- Money Retention Bond: guarantees repayment in the event of contractual non-fulfilment of the money paid in advance to the business at every milestone, for contracts acquired abroad.
For sureties up to €5 million and terms of up to 5 years, the bank can activate the online Sureties Policy at ExportPlus.